SEE II Air Foils For Freight & Delivery Trucks
Can Help Save Lives & Prevent Accidents
SEE II AIR FOILS FOR FREIGHT AND DELIVERY TRUCKS BROCHURE & FLYERS
BROCHURE 1 , FLYER 1 , FLYER 2 (Downloadable)
See II Air Foils are constructed from aluminum and powder coated. The resulting assembly has a highly durable finish and maximum corrosion resistance. There is no maintenance required other than washing at the normal interval as with the truck. All fasteners are grade 8 for maximum durability.
The patented design of the See II Air Foil creates two distinct air flow paths down the rear face of the truck. The inner air flow is a laminar (smooth) flow which creates a buffer of air between the outer air flow and the rear face of the truck. The outer air flow is a quicker turbulent flow. This flow creates a downward wind force which makes dirt and snow blow past the inner buffer flow, preventing it from settling on the back of the truck. As the truck travels down the road, the resulting dust or snow cloud which gathers at the back of the truck (and follows it) is whisked down and away from the truck.
- The See II air foil disrupts the vacuum draft which creates a drag at the rear of a truck. This results in improved fuel economy.
With skyrocketing fuel costs, the foil will easily pay for itself many times over.
- Helps prevent snow and dust build up on rear lights. Recent driver comments state that the newer LED lights used are more
prone to icing as they run cooler than traditional incandescent lights. The incandescent lights typically generate enough heat
during usage to keep lights snow and ice-free. Snowy or dusty lights are less visible to motorists, inviting accidents and potential lawsuits.
- In pusher (rear engine) applications, provides cleaner air to the engine. This improves air filter life, saving money and reducing
down time due to less frequent air filter changes.
- In cases where rear backing cameras are used, a properly installed foil keeps the camera lens cleaner longer, reducing liability
and the need to wash the vehicle as often.
- Keeps the truck looking cleaner. Garages will often wash their trucks simply because the rear of the truck is so dirty while the rest
of the truck may not need to be washed.
- Can be installed on any standard bodied (steel end-cap) truck in approximately 45 minutes.
-Standard colors are white, black or unpainted.
Avoid This By Using The See II Air Foil