SEE II Air Foils For Trailers
Can Help Save Lives & Prevent Accidents
SEE II AIR FOILS FOR CARGO AND STOCK TRAILERS BROCHURE & FLYERS
BROCHURE 1 , FLYER 1 (Downloadable)
See II Air Foils are constructed from aluminum and powder coated. The resulting assembly has a highly durable finish and maximum corrosion resistance. There is no maintenance required other than washing at the normal interval times. All fasteners are grade 8 for maximum durability.
The patented design of the See II Air Foil creates two distinct air flow paths down the rear face of the trailer. The inner air flow is a laminar (smooth) flow which creates a buffer of air between the outer air flow and the rear face of the trailer. The outer air flow is a quicker turbulent flow. This flow creates a downward wind force which makes dirt and snow blow past the inner buffer flow, preventing it from settling on the back of the trailer. As the trailer travels down the road, the resulting dust or snow cloud which gathers at the back of the trailer (and follows it) is whisked down and away from the trailer.
- The See II air foil disrupts the vacuum draft which creates a drag at the rear of a trailer. This results in improved fuel economy.
With skyrocketing fuel costs, the foil will easily pay for itself many times over.
- Helps prevent snow and dust build up on rear lights. Recent driver comments state that the newer LED lights used are more
prone to icing as they run cooler than traditional incandescent lights. The incandescent lights typically generate enough heat
during usage to keep lights snow and ice-free. Snowy or dusty lights are less visible to motorists, inviting accidents and potential lawsuits.
- In pusher (rear engine) applications, provides cleaner air to the engine. This improves air filter life, saving money and reducing
down time due to less frequent air filter changes.
- Keeps the trailer looking cleaner.
- Can be installed on any standard bodied (steel end-cap) trailer in approximately 45 minutes.
-Standard colors are white, black or unpainted.
Avoid This Using the See II Air Foil